Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Project!!


       I have decided to follow a passion of my own for this upcoming argument paper. I will be investigating the world of sandwiches, and through this research I shall attempt to find out what truly is the best sandwich. First of all, I need to decide what the best sandwich constitutes, and that is my first step.  Is the best sandwich the one that makes people most passionate? Is it the sandwich most widely purchased across the world? Or is it a theoretical sandwich based on people’s general likes and dislikes? I have yet to decide, and will continue to change my opinion on this until I have gathered enough of an understanding. I have the idea of looking for studies asking people what they prefer as the main flavor/meat in their sandwich.  If most people prefer two things then it will be two fillings. I can either go this route or look for comprehensive studies based on people’s reviews of existing famous sandwiches such as the fables BLT sandwich, which just happens to be my favorite. In terms of the ‘best sandwich’ I believe I will cut that down to best ‘American’ sandwich because I can not hope to learn the taste preferences of the world over. America is, I believe, the sandwich capital and I believe it should be the center of my study. I am very happy that I have chosen a topic of interest to myself and hope it will produce the name of a sandwich that will inspire everyone who reads my paper to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment